|Booking period between and
including these start dates
|Price per 7 nights
for up to 4 persons
|40% deposit||60% balance|
|4 Feb 2017||—||5 May 2017||£585.00||£234.00||£351.00|
|6 May 2017||—||30 Jun 2017||£785.00||£314.00||£471.00|
|1 Jul 2017||—||25 Aug 2017||£1175.00||£470.00||£705.00|
|26 Aug 2017||—||3 Nov 2017||£785.00||£314.00||£471.00|
|4 Nov 2017||—||15 Dec 2017||£585.00||£234.00||£351.00|
|16 Dec 2017||—||2 Feb 2018||Closed|
|3 Feb 2018||—||4 May 2018||£600.00||£240.00||£360.00|
|5 May 2018||—||29 Jun 2018||£800.00||£320.00||£480.00|
|30 Jun 2018||—||31 Aug 2018||£1200.00||£480.00||£720.00|
|1 Sep 2018||—||2 Nov 2018||£800.00||£320.00||£480.00|
|3 Nov 2018||—||16 Nov 2018||£600.00||£240.00||£360.00|
How to book
- Check the availability calendar for your preferred dates, and please be sure to read the Booking Conditions [PDF] carefully.
Note: The dates on the calendar correspond to nights stayed, so a Sat-Fri reservation on the calendar means a Saturday morning departure.
- Refer to the seasonal pricing guide (below calendar) for our rates on the dates of interest.
The deposit required is 40% of the total cost of the stay, with the remaining 60% to be paid 8 weeks before occupancy.
- Call us to confirm your reservation.
Telephone: 01736 758 227 (+44 1736 758 227 if calling from outside the UK).
- Complete the Booking Form [PDF] and send it together with your payment — cheque or bank transfer only, we can't accept credit cards unfortunately, but for overseas guests we can accept inter-bank payment by Euros. Please let us know when you speak to us how you would prefer to pay.
- The reservation will be confirmed by email or letter once your payment has cleared.
- On arrival, a £50 cash deposit against damages must be provided. This will be held until departure.
- We are unable to accommodate children under 5 years, pets, smokers or teenage parties.
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance: We strongly advise you to have a holiday cancellation insurance policy to cover the cost of your holiday in the UK. If you already have an annual holiday insurance policy, please check that it covers self-catering lettings in the UK.
- Note for owners of Special Assistance Dogs: The garden is unfenced and leads to a steep overgrown seaward embankment which is a wildlife habitat where badgers and foxes roam and regularly visit the garden.
- Accessibility: The lane called Wharf Road is a track that is unsuitable for wheelchairs and mobility scooters. There are small steps into the porch and a larger step up into the house. The lawn can only be accessed via steep steps. Access Statement [PDF]
- Your guarantee of our quality: Our 5 Stars and Gold Award are awarded after a thorough annual inspection which is carried out by Quality in Tourism inspectors who represent Visit England, the National Tourist Board. The Penhayl membership reference number is 596177.